It's amazing how many times we seem to be close to Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace on this trip: first Big Fish at The Other Palace, then Winter Wonderland, then we pass it twice, going to and from Drayton Arms theatre in South Kensington. This time, when we go from Drayton Arms to our hotel, the St. Giles, will be the last time, at least on this trip.
a blog from a semi-vegan, gay Swedish Theatre enthusiast, all about my visits to London
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
-
I almost never have a "proper" meal whenever I am in London. I mean, there isn't time to sit down at a one of those...
-
Staged in a very special pop up venue with authentic 1940s cocktail bar and bandstand, this scorching new production whisks you straight...
-
West End Theatre, according to Wikipedia , "is a common term for mainstream professional theatre staged in the large theatres of ...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar