We start our November four day visit to London by walking from our hotel, the St. Giles on Bedford Avenue to the theatre, The Other Palace, at 12 Palace Streets, where they are showing the trips first show: Andrew Lippas BIG FISH, with Kelsey Grammer.
These are the routes Google Maps recommended:
a blog from a semi-vegan, gay Swedish Theatre enthusiast, all about my visits to London
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
-
I almost never have a "proper" meal whenever I am in London. I mean, there isn't time to sit down at a one of those...
-
Staged in a very special pop up venue with authentic 1940s cocktail bar and bandstand, this scorching new production whisks you straight...
-
West End Theatre, according to Wikipedia , "is a common term for mainstream professional theatre staged in the large theatres of ...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar