a blog from a semi-vegan, gay Swedish Theatre enthusiast, all about my visits to London
torsdag 23 november 2017
Ordinary Days at the Drayton Arms: I'll Be Here
Streetlights, People! Productions is thrilled to announce that their critically-acclaimed production of Ordinary Days will transfer to the Drayton Arms Theatre from November 21 to December 9 as winners of the 2017 Kensington Eddies Award. Performances are Tuesday to Friday at 7:30pm and Saturday at 3:00pm and 7:30pm. Ordinary Days, with music and lyrics by Adam Gwon, is a witty and poignant exploration of the lives of four New Yorkers struggling to find meaning in the madness. Tickets: https://t.co/XynzCOj7Ka Directed by Jen Coles, with music direction by Rowland Braché Cast: Neil Cameron, Natalie Day, Taite-Elliot Drew, Nora Perone Promotional Videography: Alex Ryland-Jones for Sally White Creative Presented by arrangement with R&H Theatricals Europe For more information, see http://www.streetlightsprods.com/ordi...
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
-
I almost never have a "proper" meal whenever I am in London. I mean, there isn't time to sit down at a one of those...
-
Staged in a very special pop up venue with authentic 1940s cocktail bar and bandstand, this scorching new production whisks you straight...
-
West End Theatre, according to Wikipedia , "is a common term for mainstream professional theatre staged in the large theatres of ...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar